Previously I have made an "I love..." list for Warsaw and here's my "I love..." list (India edition) -
• when unexpected things happened (like a friend's friend prepared a car to show me around Dehli)
• how hospitable people are in India
• traveling with a local who translated and explained everything to me, especially in places where English is not primary
• how beautiful saree is! (sad that I don't really have any occasion to wear one)
• breaking stereotypes - the most common one being "India is dangerous!"
• bargaining at different markets
• knowing a place by looking into its history (we visited Gandhi's Memorial today)
• the amount and variety of spices they put in the dishes
It was indeed quite cloudy that even filter can't help.
From first in to final in to body check to orientation to training and to many more
Thank you everyone for the surprise. I am genuinely blessed to have you guys with me in this new chapter of my life ☺️
Can I have a siberian tiger please?
Simply posting this because I thought this photo looks nice 🙃
In honor of the graduation season, I have made this video, featuring shit I filmed last April. (full version coming soon)
Once again, thank you to those who have been a part of this 4-year journey.
L(ots) of l(ove) 👻
2016 was a year of heartbreak, disappointment and confusion.
Please let 2017 be good
📸Photo taken in Prague, Czech Republic
One of my friends said that I looked suicidal in this pic. #whatever