I love Triangle pose. One of those poses offer so much benefit for the body, here are top five reasons for practicing Triangle pose and why you should start doing it too! .
· Stimulate and improve the function of blood through the entire body.
· Strengthens and stretches the hips, back, arms, thighs, and leg.
· Reduces blood pressure, stress, and anxiety.
· Gives flexibility to groins, hamstrings, and hips.
· Transactional calm the mind and OPEN the HEART. .
If you would like to deepen or lighten the pose, try these simple changes to find a variation that works best for you: .
· If you feel unsteady in the pose, place your back knee against a wall
· For extra stability, rest your bottom hand on a block
· More flexible students can align the front heel with the arch of the back foot .
Finally, when you are practicing your Triangle with precision, you will be getting a great core workout. Enjoy! 🤸🏻♀️