ⓝicole @schrepple

ᴘᴇɴɴsʏʟᴠᴀɴɪᴀ ❥cats ❥makeup ❥shiny things ❥unicorns ❥summer ❛ωhy sometimes I think of as many as six impossible things beforε breakfast...❜ ♛

  • Posts
    1189
  • Followers
    201
  • Following
    197
Friday's are for #carselfie's. especially on a good #makeup day. @loraccosmetics Pirates of the Caribbean eyeshadow palette, with Alter Ego Lipstick in Cat Lady. 🐱 here's to 8 hours of work then finally my three day weekend. 🎉 #selfie #ootd #makeupoftheday #motd #redhair #summer #loraccosmetics
  • Comments 0

Friday's are for #carselfie's. especially on a good #makeup day. @loraccosmetics Pirates of the Caribbean eyeshadow palette, with Alter Ego Lipstick in Cat Lady. 🐱 here's to 8 hours of work then finally my three day weekend. 🎉 #selfie #ootd #makeupoftheday #motd #redhair #summer #loraccosmetics

Advertising
attempting to tan my pasty ass skin. 🌞 #lake #lakelife #summer #selfie #sunshine #nepa #pennsylvania #statepark #locustlake
  • Comments 0

attempting to tan my pasty ass skin. 🌞 #lake #lakelife #summer #selfie #sunshine #nepa #pennsylvania #statepark #locustlake

birthday zoo. 🎂 #birthday #mama #zoo #hershey #zooamerica #love #family #happy #summer
  • Comments 1

birthday zoo. 🎂 #birthday #mama #zoo #hershey #zooamerica #love #family #happy #summer

Advertising
it's really hard being the cutest thumbed kitty in the world. many naps are needed. 🐱 #cats #catstagram #catswiththumbs #catsofinstagram #catoftheday #tortoiseshell #tortie #tortoiseshellandwhite #mygirl #love #sunday
  • Comments 1

it's really hard being the cutest thumbed kitty in the world. many naps are needed. 🐱 #cats #catstagram #catswiththumbs #catsofinstagram #catoftheday #tortoiseshell #tortie #tortoiseshellandwhite #mygirl #love #sunday

i have orange lipstick on, it's officially spring. 💐 lipstick is Mac Vegas Volt. ☄️#selfie #ootd #wiwt #makeup #makeuplover #makeupoftheday #motd #makeupaddict #redhead #saturday #spring #maccosmetics #lipstick
  • Comments 5

i have orange lipstick on, it's officially spring. 💐 lipstick is Mac Vegas Volt. ☄️#selfie #ootd #wiwt #makeup #makeuplover #makeupoftheday #motd #makeupaddict #redhead #saturday #spring #maccosmetics #lipstick

Advertising
dresser 1 of 2... so in love. 💚 and yes, that is a tiny little cat sitting on the tray. it wouldn't be me if there wasn't a cat in the picture. 🐱 #homedecor #home #decor #decorating #vintage #antique #homestyling #interiordesign #teal #myhouse
  • Comments 2

dresser 1 of 2... so in love. 💚 and yes, that is a tiny little cat sitting on the tray. it wouldn't be me if there wasn't a cat in the picture. 🐱 #homedecor #home #decor #decorating #vintage #antique #homestyling #interiordesign #teal #myhouse

missed #nationalcatladyday yesterday, but considering V can't read or tell time, i guess she won't notice. 🐱 here's to many more years of her being adorable 40% of the time, and a raging asshole the other 60%. #cats #catstagram #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #catlady #kitty #meow #calico #tortie #adoptdontshop #love #mygirl
  • Comments 2

missed #nationalcatladyday yesterday, but considering V can't read or tell time, i guess she won't notice. 🐱 here's to many more years of her being adorable 40% of the time, and a raging asshole the other 60%. #cats #catstagram #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #catlady #kitty #meow #calico #tortie #adoptdontshop #love #mygirl

spring has finally arrived. 💐 & i think i've found my new favorite lipstick. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash lipstick in Sunkissed. 💖 also rocking their Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow & highlighter palettes in volume 2. I may have a slight Tarte obsession. 😍 @tartecosmetics @ultabeauty #selfie #ootd #motd #makeup #makeupoftheday #beauty #lipstick #spring #sunshine
  • Comments 3

spring has finally arrived. 💐 & i think i've found my new favorite lipstick. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash lipstick in Sunkissed. 💖 also rocking their Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow & highlighter palettes in volume 2. I may have a slight Tarte obsession. 😍 @tartecosmetics @ultabeauty #selfie #ootd #motd #makeup #makeupoftheday #beauty #lipstick #spring #sunshine

Advertising
dreary day calls for pretty #makeup. 🌧 #selfie #ootd #motd #makeupoftheday #friday #redhead
  • Comments 1

dreary day calls for pretty #makeup. 🌧 #selfie #ootd #motd #makeupoftheday #friday #redhead

NEXT