Toronto based Maritimer, photographer, bookworm, hiker, gamer, biker, camper, cook, coffee addict and all around adventurer.
Trying some local brews for the next while! This one from @newontariobrewing is delicious!
More looking up.
Sometimes you just need to look up and enjoy the day.
Go Rock Go!!!
Looking up on my last snow day.
Sometimes, abstract things catch my eye.
Ok, so I decided to split my account. This one will remain my personal account and my new account (@what_a_novel_idea) is my account for just books and all my bookstagram craziness. Now, since I'm splitting their pusporses and post and I'm only going to be using the new account for bookstagram stuff, I may stop following some on this account. But that's only because I'll be following you on my other account! .
To the rest of you, this means I won't be overloading you with my book obsessions. Woot!
Day 11 of the #grimdragon January book challenge.
-Five Facts About Yourself.-
1) I'm a bit weird. And by "a bit", I mean "a lot". Just look at my photo. I am incapable of taking a photo without goofing in some fashion. Goofiness, it's just my way. .
2) I don't like hot places. I am very hot blooded. I like cool to cold places. I love living in Canada for this reason, especially in Fall/Winter. I sleep with the window open all year round. .
3) I have a hundred hobbies. Probably literally. I've never counted. That might be scary. Everything interests me. The world is infinitely interesting to me. I truly don't understand how it's ever possible to be bored. I never have enough time to do everything I would like to do or learn. .
4) I have a love/hate relationship with technology. I love the potential it offers and how connected we are and all the things I can do with it. Then some days I'll leave my phone at home and wish I was in the woods roasting a fish on a stick with nothing to think about. Maybe I'll think about that cloud. Maybe that tree. Or that tree. No! No! That tree. Yeah, that's the good tree. .
5) I became interested in horror because of my Nana (grandmother). When I would stay with her, we'd watch Tales from the Crypt and scary movies. This was then encouraged with Goosebumps books. .