Who needs a 3D printer when you have a Dremel and some painter's tape?
Ok, I need to turn you all on to Mangolomas, the best summertime drink you're going to have.
1. Chop up a Haden mango and throw it into the blender. Don't have a Haden mango? Sucks to not live in Miami.
2. Juice two limes, fancily. Add to blender.
3. Three shots of jalepeno-infused tequila. Don't be afraid to get jalepeno all up in there.
4. One shot Mezcal, sans worm
5. Add chilli powder until 💯
Blend. Mix with ice in a gold shaker. Pour into salt-rimmed glasses.
Serve while saying "Mangoloma" in the creepiest voice you can muster while making inappropriate pelvic movements.
Asked @katrinab to rewind a scene on a BBC show to get her opinion — on a scale of 7 to 10 — just how dope E46 wagons are. Super cute thing I learned about her today: she pronounces "dope af" as "h-i-d-e-o-u-s". Weird Midwestern tick, I suppose.
Not sure what this thing is or what i just fed it, but it's super into it.
Can't help but be impressed with this guy's air conditioner game